Thursday, August 12, 2010

Will it make you happy!

Came across this article in the New York Times today. Seems to echo sentiments we are hearing about and living with. The simple process of being happier with less. Less car, less vacation, less things, less money.
I have been on this quest for awhile, at least in theory. Always trying to reduce the amount of things that are non essential. I am not perfect, not a zen master. I still want things, a newer bike, car. However it is nice to read and be reminded that these don't ultimately make us happier. People, connections and relationships do. I have been trying to strengthen those and make them more important in my life.
Read the full article here.

1 comment:

  1. The whole green agenda is absurd. I urge all of you to do research before buying products blindly, or buying simply because it says it's green. http://generationnerd.weltbranding.com/ Don't be this person at gen nerd!

    ReplyDelete