Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year! And welcome 2010


Happy New Year to all you human beings who aspire to use less resources and become more environmentally friendly.  My resolutions this year are to simply do more to help green my home, business and family.  Keep lights off when not necessary and use less paper (this comes under home, family and work). I am planning on signing up for an electronic document service that allows clients to sign remotely. This will ultimately use less paper in my transactions.  Get more use out of our re-usable shopping bags.  This means remembering to bring them more and encourage their use with other family members.  In general it is more of the same and discovering ways to improve along the way.  I look at each element of being greener as a challenge to see how I can squeeze more out of less.  It's just a matter of changing my mind on how, when and where I use resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment